Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Our website is "" All

Customer Question

Our website is "" All browsers, including google chrome takes us to the website as we designed it. The standard google browser on the iphone brings an information page at the beginning of the site which we wish to excise. This happens with iphone6 and iphone6s. If one were to use ipad or pc computer it comes up correctly. That is the opinion of apple support.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thanks for using I am Cris.

Are you saying the site doesn't load properly on iPhone 6 and 6s?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Only when I use google browser. It loads properly on pc, ipad, google chrome, safari. But when I google the site it brings up an info sheet with welcome first that I don't want
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is when I google on my iphone 6s or my husband googles the site on his iphone 6. Please help!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Cris replied 7 months ago.

Sorry for the late reply. Do the following on your iPhones.

Go to the site and top right press the icon which looks like 3 small dots in stack (top right). From the drop down click on "Request Desktop Site".

Let me know if that works for you. Selecting a positive rating is appreciated.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not corrected. I went to top of site as you said. "Request desktop site" is not available on drop down menu but clicking on refresh brings up desired first page of site. However, this needs to be permanently corrected so that any user going to site via google does not get the info page. At this point, you only told me how to maneuver on my phone, which I already knew. I need to fix it so info sheet never comes up when anyone visits our site, which now still happens.
Expert:  Cris replied 7 months ago.

I will opt out and open this question to other experts.

Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Its likely he was looking at a cached page on his phone. If he now looks at it again, does it look correct?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I want new Expert.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I want a new expert
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Yes, I am a new expert to the previous one Barbara

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I paid $58 and I have not gotten the correct answer to my question. Please refund my money
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

ok, please speak to customer service and they can assist you with this Barbara.

Thank you and all the best.