Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Chip I am locked out of my PC because of Google changing my

Customer Question

Chip I am locked out of my PC because of Google changing my sign on from AOL to my Gmail ACC. It will not accept my password
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: On my owner sign in page I use AOL and now it's been changed to Gmail can't sign in
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me what e-mail address is displayed on your screen. Also, did you create that e-mail address?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,