Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My putter was a 7 or 7.5 they changed it to windows 10 now i

Customer Question

hi my putter was a 7 or 7.5 they changed it to windows 10 now i cant get back on face book.... my tellie is(###) ###-####..... i dont know that much about computers im 67 and i want something simple please help.....
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: thats all i know thanks
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.