Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I like to renew Magic subscription one more year my phone

Customer Question

I like to renew Magic jack subscription one more year my phone number is(###) ###-####
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My phone getting shouting off when I am talking and saying to renewal
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I daunted have my password ***** lost
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

to renew your subscription please follow the steps below :

Please go to the following website : https://web03.magicjack.com/my/index.html Sign in with your email or phone number and password, find 'Customer Care' click on that, and then click on 'Extend Your License.' You can choose how many years you would like to renew for.

Next, enter your credit card information and other information they ask for and then your renewal will be complete.

If you forgot your password, click on 'forgot password' and they will email it to you.

Or you can do this over the phone, please Call 561(###) ###-####/strong> Or ***-***-****

Once you are verified, they will validate your prepaid card and add it to renew your service.

You can also always start a onlive chat with a support person by going to the customercare page on thier site: http://www.goo.gl/FUcjZX

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you need further help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help. Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service, if you are not satisfied.

Thank you