IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have been having a problem with my Acer Revo RL80. It has

Customer Question

Hi - I have been having a problem with my Acer Revo RL80. It has started to get itself in a loop when booting and keeping going to a blue screen and then tries an automatic repair. I have tried upgrading the machine to Windows 10 but can't get it to boot from USB for some reason. I've tried changing everything I can think of in the BIOS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: At this point I just want to get the machine to boot from USB.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me which Windows version is currently installed on your Acer computer.

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello - I think I may have resolved the issue myself as I've just got a few steps further. I will let you know shortly.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Sure, no problem.

I am here for further assistance.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,