Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Somehow I got locked out of my Facebook account and I do not

Customer Question

Somehow I got locked out of my Facebook account and I do not know how to get in my email has changed also my phone number help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Before we begin would just like you to know that facebook uses email and phone verification methods primarily to allow access to an account for which password ***** been lost

if the email or phone is not working or not accessible then there is a low\no chance of account recovery and the best option to create a new facebook account

i am listing below the recovery steps you may try as you dont have access to email or phone you provided at time of FB account creation

• Login to facebook page and click on forgot password ***** cant access account page. if it asks you to fill up a form for verification, fill it up
  • Select I forgot my password
  • Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don't have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
  • Follow the instructions provided to answer your security question or get help from friends, if you see these option

once you have filled up the security questions or selected get help from friends facebook will let you know a reset code or will let you know the next set of steps

however if the above options are not available then unfortunately this account may not be accessible anymore and it would be best to create a new facebook account and let your friends know about the same

let me know if you have any questions

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit.