Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to be billed aol account. I 't want to use the credit

Customer Question

I want to be billed for my aol account. I don't want to use the credit card it's on now because I'm closing it.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i just want to be billed for the aol charges. your ads say "no credit card needed" don't they?
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not really. that's is all i need at the moment ... thank you.
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I have uploaded a pf file with detailed instructions, complete with pictures, to help you change your billing information. If yo have any questions, please let me know so I can provide more help.

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
cancel everything. and don't bill my credit card. this is ridiculous. why is there not a form on the aol website.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I have forwarded your request to Customer Service. Have a nice evening.