GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Ourtime wants to charge my credit card to reset my

Customer Question

ourtime wants to charge my credit card to reset my username/password why
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to reset my username & password
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask if you have tried resetting it yourself? You can do so by going to ourtime.com and clicking on Log In. Then on the next page, you can click "Forgot Password". You'll be asked to enter your email and then to enter the CAPTCHA (a code that is displayed to prevent hackers). Click continue and follow the prompts and you should be able to reset it.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Were you able to reset your password ***** the information that I provided? If so, please kindly take a moment to rate my service sp that I will receive credit for my answer. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!