Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an acer model number axc-704g-uw61 can not find

Customer Question

I have an acer model number axc-704g-uw61 can not find anywhere to hook up monitor.n old computer has the purple plug with 2 screws on the side,, no where on this8 model is there a place to connect this monitor,
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please be informed that, Acer Aspire AXC-605-UR11 does not support VGA. You can connect HDMI monitors to the computer.

Either purchase a new HDMI compatible monitor, or get a HDMI to VGA converter. However, it is better to get a HDMI monitor, because there is a chance for the converter cables does not work with the computer.

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N