Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to back up my computer before I download windows 10.

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I need to back up my computer before I download windows 10.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a Toshiba 2 terrabyte external hard drive. I have used this for my desk top computer and had no issues backing up everything.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: When I click on the file folder section I do not see the Toshiba
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Hello again,

You have not responded, yet. May I ask if there is a problem?

Thank you,

Jason