Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need recovery software two year old Pavillion Laptop. The

Customer Question

I need recovery software for my two year old Pavillion Laptop. The serial number of it is 2CE3481LLF. The product number is *****#ABA. My name is***** My phone number is(###) ###-#### My address is 2459 E Sequoia Drive, Chandler AZ 85286.
I would like it shipped overnight by FEDEX or UPS. I use it for my business and right now I'm shut down.
Please phone me nd I will give you a credit card number for the charges.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marcella, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im sending you an offer for phone support, so I can call you and we can discuss this issue. Its entirely possible that we may be able to fix the issue over the phone with a few simple steps.. Or, worst case scenario we can order the recovery disk set for you if needed.

Im sending the offer for phone support to you now, once that offer is accepted, please enter your phone number in the "enter contact info" section.

Thank you,

Dustin S.