Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I LOOKED AT WINDOWS 10 AND DECLINED. why do I have to dodge

Customer Question

I LOOKED AT WINDOWS 10 AND DECLINED. why do I have to dodge your pop=ups and whit 15 minutes for you to restore my other program. Do I need to go buy an Apple. Do you think I am going to pay $40 to fix your problem.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Just so you know you have reached JustAnswer.com a third party site with computer experts in all fields. We are not direct employee of Microsoft. The issue you are facing is something many people are facing Microsoft forcing people to upgrade to Windows 10.

I can help if you would like to continue in eliminating the pop ups making sure you are not forced like some are in upgrading. However there will be a cost involved but if not satisfied you can always get refunded.