Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

I was looking to create a second email account. I see an

Customer Question

I was looking for how to create a second email account. I see an answer from 4 years ago. Is it still the same process?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Yes. we have an account throught Verizon which was just moved to AOL. My husband and I both use the existing account, and it is also for business. I want to set up a separate email address for myself.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

If you want to setup a new AOL email account, go here to this link; https://i.aol.com/reg/signup?promocode=827692&ncid=txtlnkuswebr00000073

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.