Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Have a Lenovo yoga that won't boot up. The "Lenovo" sign

Customer Question

have a Lenovo yoga that won't boot up.
The "Lenovo" sign keeps flashing.
Can you help me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please press and hold the power button for a minute and check if it is restarting.

If the computer still is not responding, remove the ac power adapter and reset the computer by inserting a needle or a straightened paper clip into the emergency reset hole to turn off the computer. Check the picture from the link below.

https://lnv.i.lithium.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/34455iF23C1E469B59C041/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no hole to reset on the Lenovo Yoga laptop on the back of the laptop.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried pressing and holding the power button till it gets off (without the Adapter connected)?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is powered off. What do I do next?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

After pressing and holding the power button, it will get turn off. Try retsarting it normally and check if the issue persists.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still flashing "Lenovo"
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please try the instructions in the link below. It may erase the data in your computer.

http://mobilehardreset.com/lenovo-yoga-tablet-2-10-1/

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO9NlLtHuc8

If the issue persists, try the below instructions too.

Hold down the Power key for about 10 seconds till the device switches off. Touch the Power key and Volume up simultaneously for about 10 to 15 seconds. You must be able to view the choice to reboot the device. Apply the volume down and volume up to scroll to the screen, and press the power button to select Ok. By this you could remove the device from meta mode.

Thank you.

S H E F I N