Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Windows 10 uploaded overnight on my desktop pc, and now it's

Customer Question

Windows 10 uploaded overnight on my desktop pc, and now it's in a loop: I get a screen that says "Welcome to Windows 10". When I hit next (have to hit it a few times), then after several minutes a screen comes up with a box of 4 window panes and dots going in a circle. I've tried shutting the computer down; control/alt/delete. Nothing works! Still in the same loop.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try pressing F8 repeatedly on startup (before windows 10 logo appears), and see if there is an option to refresh your PC. Choose option to troubleshoot > reset this PC > keep my files

you may need to reinstall any missing programs. Your documents and files will be safe.

Let me know the results

Thank you