Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My wife has a longstanding pacbell.net e-mail account. we

Customer Question

my wife has a longstanding pacbell.net e-mail account. we need a new computer. she can access her inbox from her cell phone but not any other file. how can i get a new computer to access all her mail from her account. are all those other files on are c-drive? thanks
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no right now
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of the new computer?

Is she able to access her pacbell.net email address account at the www.att.net website on the new computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,