Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I downloaded driver reviver las nite, now i cant get pass a

Customer Question

Hi there i downloaded driver reviver las nite, now i cant get pass a blank screen it, it was taking me back to registering wth driver reviver, but afta countless times, it makes me log in then go back to a blank screen, i have windows 2000, xp, vista
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Im just getting a blank screen now, i cant get in2 the menu bar or anything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Hang on, il get back to u, as jus wana check a couple of things :)
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I am a certified computer professional who can assist you with the problem you described.

Please completely shut down your computer and leave it powered on for 1 minute. After that, power it back on and check if there are any changes. Let me know what happens.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,