Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I wanted to re open my aol account. How do I go about this,

Customer Question

I wanted to re open my aol account. How do I go about this
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I closed my account last year because I couldn't afford the monthly payments. I would like to see if I can afford them now, So I would like to know what the bill will be and reopen my account to receive emails.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

In order to do this you need to know your username and password, is that something you remember or do we need to find it?

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,