Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I would like to put 10.00 on the magic conference call, I

Customer Question

I would like to put 10.00 on the magic jack for a conference call
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I would like to put 10.00 on my magicjack for a conference call
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Computer Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You may add money to your account at the following page: http://my.magicjack.com

If you need to reset your password, you can follow the instructions at the end of this page.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://my.magicjack.com
- Enter your your MagicJack phone number in the username field with no spaces and no hyphens. Example: (###) ###-####br />- Click the Forgot Password *****

Once you do that, a link will be sent to your email address, which you can click and it will tell you your password.

If need be, you can also call MagicJack at the following number: (###) ###-####

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.