Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I did have google brower, then I 't know what happen, but I

Customer Question

I did have google brower, then I don't know what happen, but I have microsoft now. I talk to a young and she helped me. and told me how to change my password ***** google would not take my passcode. Then I went through all of the words that I had to put in the computer to prove I was not a robot. Finally google said they could not fine my account. I really would like to talk to technician on the phone. I have spent one hour trying to do this, I know this is free, but I am begining to think google needs to pay me.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To confirm, the issue is you cannot sign into your gmail account correct? To check your emails?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,