Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I have a Lenovo laptop.model

Customer Question

I have a Lenovo laptop.model number-B50-45GE16014G3208..Serial number-B. In Feb. 2015 I purchased this computer and a Canon printer--serial number -KJER6103...Now my problem--The laptop has no place to put a disc in that I can find and there must be a place as discs came with it....Printer---I got no cord that goes from computer and printer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

If your model has the optional Optical(dvd/cd) drive it will be on the right side on the edge. I have included an image at the blue link below.

Concerning the printer cable, unfortunately that has to be purchased separately. I will include an image and description of the cable also.

You can use the laptop and printer without a cable and you can also set it up without the disc by going to the printer website and download from there. Then set up as a wireless network printer. Let me know if you want to do that and I can help you get it working.

Laptop image>

Printer cable>

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!