comp_audio
comp_audio, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  20+ Years exp. CompTIA A+, Lenovo and Dell Certified.
44312836

How do I reset cellular connectivity my xfinity home

Customer Question

How do I reset cellular connectivity for my my xfinity home security touchscreen?
Category: Computer
Expert:  comp_audio replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please wait a few minutes while I go through the question and prepare an answer for you. Thank you for your patience.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I had a family issue that had to be taken care of.

Click here and you will be taken to a video that explains what you can do to reset your security touch screen system to re-establish its connection.

Have a look at that and reply to let me know if it fits your situation? If you have a complete different model, or I misunderstood your question let me know so that I can get you the relevant information. Thanks

Please let me know if this is now fixed so we can close the ticket, or further assist you if needed.