Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Ihavve Office365/ 2016 to activate. Can you help?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously? Or is this the first time you are trying to set up Office?

Where did you purchase Office 365 / 2016 previously? Did it give you any instructions?

Do you have the Office product key / activation code?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is not the question I asked. I asked about KIndle white upgrade and inability bto get password ***** to register in the box on the device.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iasked about connecting my Kindle white wiTH PassWORD ***** order to get upgrade of software. Problem: the lettERS Of paSSWORD ***** not register on the kindle screen.

I'm sorry, you wrote "I have Office365/ 2016 to activate" previously. OK, so now the issue is with your Kindle. Do you mean the Kindle Paperwhite? What kind of password ***** ***** asking for? Do you mean no letters would show on the screen?

- Can you please press and hold the power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on, and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.