Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Is there anyway I'd able to do a permenant lock & master

Customer Question

Is there anyway I'd b able to do a permenant lock & master reset to the device, bc it was stolen by someone close to me who DOES HAVE the password ***** it..... But I need my info, apps, pics OFF that device somehow. And I'm sure he's got access to my google & EVERYTHING including bank acct Hmh .... I never wrote down the serial # ***** all I know is that the k101 is the correct model. I'd only had it like 4 days :'-(
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
What is the make and model of the device you have lost let me know the details and wnen did you purchase and from where.