Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can not login at youtube. I have AdSense and can not login

Customer Question

I can not login at youtube.
I have AdSense and can not login there either.
Having once hell of a time circling around gmail accounts.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.

Let me if you would like that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before we get to my issue, I just went through the paypal page and did not like that I paid $40, then got a subscription offer and a response promised within a day. So I filed a complaint. Tell me how you work. I thought the paypal would be a 'hold' until the service was rendered. I though the fee would be for solving my problem- I do not want a subscription to anything.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

I cannot check if you signed up for a subscription or not since I am only a Computer Expert here at JustAnswer. I can only refer you to the JustAnswer customer support and to the general help page describing how JustAnswer works.

Here is the link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

However, even though you were charged already, you can request a refund any time if you think you are not getting help you requested.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

If you already filled a complaint with PayPal, JustAnswer system could automatically close this request, so I will not be able to respond to you any more. I suggest contacting JustAnswer customer support regarding any billing-related questions.

Then, when you are ready to begin, let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm feeling uncomfortable with this situation and want a refund. Otherwise I'm in for $66 which I'd rather pay to my local place tomorrow.I'm out.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I suggest contacting the JustAnswer customer support to find out how to get a free trial, or for any other billing-related issues.

Here is the link again:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Contacts are on right side.

Regards,