Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I use aol on bothe desk top and laptop. I lost connection on

Customer Question

I use aol on bothe desk top and laptop. I lost connection on laptop. I am unable to log in and I like using the lap top more.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I use wireless connection. But now when I clike on America online icon on desk top It doesn't allow me to log in. My user' name and family members have disappeared.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Yes, I can log on aol with desktop but not my laptop as before.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does the laptop have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Does it show any login screen?

Is the Internet Explorer program working on the laptop?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.