Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have just received two emails allegedly from OurTime

Customer Question

I have just received two emails allegedly from OurTime saying my account has been hacked and I am therefore removed until I can fix it. They provide a link which is invalid (my security says it is a 'pleashing' site0, and a phone number which is non-existent. HELP!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Usually, you do not want to follow any instruction from any email message or phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting. Can you please copy the link and/or message here?

Are you currently able to sign in and use your OurTime account fine right now? If yes, the the email message is likely fake; it's a scam.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.