Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I sent an email on aol on my iphone to a gmail user. i then

Customer Question

I sent an email on aol on my iphone to a gmail user. i then trashed the email. now i want to unsend it somehow. is this possible?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i sent a email on aol with my iphone to a gmail account, then i trashed the message, now i want to unsend it, how do i do this
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Please follow these steps to view the status of a sent e-mail on the AOL. Then let me know that status please.

1. Sign on to the AOL software.

2. Click the Read button to open your mailbox.

3. Click the Sent tab.

4. Highlight the e-mail whose status you want to check, and then click the Statusbutton.

5. You will see the status of the e-mail.

• If the addressee has read the e-mail, you'll see Read displayed in the status.

• If the addressee has not yet read the e-mail, you'll see not yet read displayed in the status.

6. Click OK to close the status window.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't find the email

okay, try this please>1. On the AOL toolbar, click the Mail menu, and then click Recently Deleted Mail.