Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Lenovo 11e type 20ED-001HUS S/N. LR- 043WD 15/10 It was

Customer Question

My Lenovo 11e type 20ED-001HUS S/N. LR- 043WD 15/10
It was purchased in Nov. 2015 From Lenovo brand new.
My screen will not come on. When I turn it on, the red light above the Thinkpad name lights up but I get nothing.
I have been extremely unhappy with this laptop on all fronts, but this the last straw..
HELP, HELP, HELP
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Unplug the ac adapter from the laptop and then close the lid and flip it upside down make sure its powered off then you may remove the battery of the laptop and once its out open the laptop lid try to push and hold down the power button on the laptop for 45 seconds without connecting any ac power or the battery.

Release the button and now connect only the ac adapter and now power it on and let me know do does the laptop powers on or not.