IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Issue is Photo 966 printer, in trying to make a copy, all of

Customer Question

Issue is Photo 966 printer, in trying to make a copy, all of a sudden I get a message, Error1203. I took both bulk and colored cartridges and reinserted, but message remains. Help, please
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just need to make a copy of a letter--something I have done many times, but Error 1203 occurs when I try to print a copy.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I am sorry for the printer issue.

The error 1203 usually means a problem with the power supply. However, I suggest going through all the steps suggested by the Dell support. See this article:

http://www.dell.com/support/Article/us/en/19/SLN129866/EN

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,