Hello! My name is*****
You may need to change some settings in the Control Panel - Power options to solve the problem you are experiencing.
Please tell me which Windows version is installed on your Toshiba Satellite laptop and I will provide the instructions for you. Example:
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows 10
OK. Here is what to do:
1. Move the mouse cursor over the Windows Start button located in the bottom left corner, and right-click it and select Power Options
2. A new window will open. Click on Change plan settings located next to the selected power option plan
3. Now click on Change advanced power settings
4. When a new window opens, click on Change settings that are currently unavailable located at the top
5. Now scroll down and expand the Sleep section by clicking on + next to it, or by double-clicking its name
6. Expand the Allow hybrid sleep and set it to Off
7. Click OK to save the changes and close the window
8. Restart the computer
9. After the restart, put the computer to sleep and check if you can wake it with either a mouse click or by pressing the power button
Let me know if it worked.
I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.
If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.
Sure, no problem.
Have you had a change to follow my instructions to see if it will solve the problem?
Let me know,
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.