Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a computer that doesn't work very quickly.

Customer Question

I have a computer that doesn't work very quickly. Perhaps it is low RAM or maybe it is the antivirus software or maybe it is add-ons such as for Adobe. Also I pay for Microsoft office products through subscription online so maybe that results in processing delays.But here is my real question - it seems like after I click on a software icon sometimes, I see little spinning wheel-a-ma-bob, but then the software does not open up. And sometimes I do that another time or two before the software opens.But the software/system must have registered "something" or else the little spinny wheel-a-ma-bob wouldn't be spinning.So... what the heck is the software doing when the wheel is sitting there spinning forever and winds up not opening the program anyway?Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is not good timing for me to do that right now. I might be able to another day.Thanks.

Thank you. I will be here standing by.