GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

In order to send it to Amazon to publish, I have to have all

Customer Question

In order to send it to Amazon to publish, I have to have all the chapters in my book, (31) hooked together in one document. I have not been able to do that. They are all in one folder. Please help me to put them altogether in one document to upload the ther service. Kit Anderson
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

If you would prefer not to do a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, you can upload the Files here and I will merge them together. I will help in any way that I can.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, Kit. Do you still need help with this? If so, please let me know. I can provide detailed instructions for you if you can tell me what version of Microsoft Office you are using and what version of Windows.

I realize that you previously said Windows 8, but just to be sure, You can click on http://whatsmyos.com/ and provide the results.

If you aren't sure what version of Microsoft Office you have, please follow these steps to find out:

1. Select File or the Office Button - Help.
  2. Search for 'What version of Microsoft Office am I using?'.