Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't get my yahoo home page to come - keeps telling me

Customer Question

I can't get my yahoo home page to come - keeps telling me that the page cannot be displayed - I was just on it yesterday
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just what I told you, I am using IE and cannot get my home page to come up - says cannot display page and when I use search it comes up with all kinds of different choices but I cannot get to my home page
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

just to clarify you are able to open yahoo page am i correct?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that we can start fixing the issue you are facing.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.