Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Help me please to renew my majicjack. show me the step to

Customer Question

help me please to renew my majicjack.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: show me the step to take for the renew
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello, thank you for your Question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

To renew your magic jack you can go to the following website :

https://web03.magicjack.com/my/index.html

Sign in with your email or phone number and password, find 'Customer Care' click on that, and then click on 'Extend Your License.' You can choose how many years you would like to renew for.

Next, enter your credit card information and other information they ask for and then your renewal will be complete.

If you forgot your password, click on 'forgot password' and they will email it to you.

or you can do this over the phone, please Call 561(###) ###-####/strong> Or ***-***-****

Once you are verified, they will validate your prepaid card and add it to renew your service.

You can also always start a onlive chat with a support person by going to the customercare page on thier site: http://www.goo.gl/FUcjZX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you need further help, please let me know

only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

If you have a moment, kindly rate my my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

thank you