IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I try to call from the number ***-****** to the number

Customer Question

i try to call from the number ***-****** to the number ***-***-**** but i have been told it is not possible unless i buy minutes for conference call but i live in Italy how can i do this?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no thank`s
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Computer Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Please tell me if you are using magicJack or another VoIP-based telephone system to make the calls.

Let me know,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Magic jack
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for confirming!

Is the number you want to call based in the U.S. or elsewhere?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

All the U.S. numbers are free of charge, but in case you are calling numbers with premium rates or international numbers, you will need to buy minutes. To do that, just sign in to your magicJack account by clicking on this link:

http://my.magicjack.com

and then click on the Phone Numbers or the International tab.

You can do that from any country, including Italy.

Let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,