Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a brother wireless printer MFC4495Cw and it prints

Customer Question

I have a brother wireless printer MFC4495Cw and it prints properties test page but will not print a document from drafts.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The brother printer MFC-495CW prints test page but will not print a document wirelessly.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I checked the ports, the default level, my guess may be driver issue. help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N