Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

Just purchased new asus computer to replace old asus

Customer Question

Just purchased new asus computer to replace old asus computer. It's asking for a password ***** allow me to do anything. It gives me an old password ***** which I recognize, but have exhausted all possible combinations I can and all are incorrect. Why do I even have to give a password ***** proceed?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

Is the computer brand new or have you logged into it before?

If it's brand new and you have not accessed it, you will need to contact the vendor and let them know it came with a password ***** set so they can provide you with the correct password ***** replace it for you.

If you've previously logged on and it is now requesting a password, please read out the username you see on the screen and give it to me.

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

You can reply by typing in the box below and clicking Send

Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,