Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Ca I get my Kaspersky re installed two year subscription

Customer Question

Ca I get my Kaspersky re installed for the two year subscription which had been offered at69.99.as it had expired feb24.you had all info including a credit card a.***** ***** lamorre
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, got a notice from Kaspersky that my protection expired Feb 24,with the option to re subscribe for two years at 69.99,but was told that I was also subscribed to cogeco,my internet provider who also was providing a protection, but fund out it is very sub-standard.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Were a paid technical support service. From reading your problem description it sounds like you need me to connect, uninstall your current antivirus and the old version of kapersky, run a precursory scan, and then help you purchase and reinstall a 2 year subscription to kapersky.

Is that correct?

Thank you for you response,

Dustin S.