Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How to delete an error message in outlook? It appears as a

Customer Question

how to delete an error message in outlook? It appears as a popup from time to time and is not showing all of the time.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The error message is as follows: Errors have been detected in the file C:\user\Sonny\document\outlook file\outlook.pst.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Run repair tool or cancel
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. It would be helpful to know what version of Outlook your using and what Operating System you are using (MAC, Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1, or 10)

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi :) Are you still having issues? I will be happy to help. I still think that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue, however, I understand that the premium services can be quite expensive. I am willing to offer a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION at the lowest amount that I can charge ($5). What we need to do is run scanpst.exe on your pst file. This will repair the file and prevent it from possibly crashing and losing all of your messages at some point in time. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.