IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

L I am using Internet Explorer and trying to do my taxes on

Customer Question

L I am using Internet Explorer and trying to do my taxes on line. I need to reset my password ***** access the tax software per their new requirements I have tried numerous times but it does not acknowledge the changed password. It continues to give message repeating the new password ***** I have tried clearing the browser cache and tried using Google Chrome and I still have the same
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Basically the screen doesn't seem to acknowledge the new reset password. I don't know what else you need to know.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I have read the problem description. Since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote desktop session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.

Let me if you would like that.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OK
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Please click on the link below to download a secure remote desktop assistance program:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fdad0e86-0b86-429f-a3f5-0cd8f602cb08

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I getting a warning that running this can harm my computer.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not wish to continue. I do not want any monthly plan. Please Cancel
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

That is a program JustAnswer uses for secure remote desktop assistance. You can trust it. I assure you your computer won't be harmed. I've used the same program more than 100 times and there haven't been any problems.

While we are connected, you can see everything I am doing on your computer, and you can terminate the remote session at any time. There is a chat box as well, so we can chat.

If you want to continue, click on the link and run the program.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

It looks like you went away.

If you decide to continue, let me know here and I will provide a new link for secure remote desktop assistance since the current one is not longer valid.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,