Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to cancel my trial period.

Customer Question

I want to cancel my trial period.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 9 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would like to have you assist me further to get to the web site i need to get to.
Expert:  comp_audio replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I am Matt and would like to assist you. However I need to know what trial are you referring to? Are you on a trial for Just Answer? Please reply and let me know and I will assist you in accomplishing your goal.