Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I accidentally ran down Lenovo Battery with loose plug

Customer Question

I accidentally ran down Lenovo Battery with loose plug connection. Now even when plugged in the lap top willnot switch on. Wondering if I need a new battery
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's it. Told you most of it. Tried the tricks of counting to ten holding the ON button ten times then for 30 seconds then plugging in. Nothiing. What I have noticed is tiny red flashing light on edge of lap top stops flashing when I do this
JA: Huh?
Customer: The ten second thing is something I read as one of those weird anomallies that works for some people not for me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Could you please let me know the full model and serial number of the Lenovo laptop?

Can you hear the fan spinning sound when you try to turn on the laptop or can you hear any beep sounds from the laptop?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.