Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

My name is ***** ***** I am not able to sign into my aol

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am not able to sign into my aol account
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes my username has been the same for many years and i have changed my password ***** times thinking that was the problem but now i am thinking it is the username
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your question today. Is there any additional detail you can provide?

If the account was.left inactive.for a long time, like 6 months to a year, then it is possible the the account was deleted. That is also the only way a user name would. It be correct.

As for the password, I would suggest trying the password ***** at least once to see if you can resolve.your issue that way