Jared Schwager
Jared Schwager,
Experience:  Tier 2 Helpdesk Technician at Sutherland Global Servicces
93019336

Transfer photo;s from my jitterbug phone to internet, first

Customer Question

transfer photo;s from my jitterbug phone to internet
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: first i don;t hear well so i was hoping for info i could print and read
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jared Schwager replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for using JustAnswer. Is there a particular website or service on the internet you would like to transfer the photos to from your Jitterbug phone? The difficulty of transferring photos may depend on where you are trying to transfer them to. I look forward to your response. Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I want to send photo's for my Jitterbug phone to my computer or e-mail so as to be able to use them on e-bay

Can you confirm which cell phone service provider you are using? From what I am able to find it seems GreatCall is the cell provider for the Jitterbug. It appears that you can text pictures using the Jitterbug and there also appears to be an option to upload pictures to GreatCall's website if you use them for cell phone service. If you don't use GreatCall who do you receive your cell phone bill from?

Haven't heard from you in a few days. Do you still require assistance or have you found a solution?