Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I whant to uninstal my Microsoft LifeCam 3.1

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When do you see Microsoft LifeCam 3.1?

Can you please confirm your computer has Windows XP (or windows Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, etc.)?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My question whas simple but since you want to know if my PC his XP.Yes.
The last time I let a tech.find a bug, it cost me $220.00 for a clean up.
If you dont know the answer to my question, forget it about uninstalling my LifeCam 1.3.
Thanks for your trouble. T.C.

I'm sorry. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

The issue is not simple; if it's simple, then you can just uninstall it in Control Panel, or use an uninstaller program. So we have to do more troubleshooting.

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you since this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

When do you see Microsoft LifeCam 3.1 appears on the computer's screen? Does it show up automatically when you turn on the computer? Or does it show up when you open a particular program?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I tried both method, but there whas no possibility for an uninstall device.
Your last price of $12.00 is much less than the lastprice you wanted from me.85.98 CAD.
You understand why I am aware.......?

Is this a desktop or laptop? That's extra for remote support. Can I connect remotely to your computer and fix now? Please let me know. Thank you.

I can reduce it less for you. Please let me know when you are available to continue; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.