Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

How do I move my contact list to AOL homepage on Windows 7?

Customer Question

JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have been using Verizon.net so that is where my contact list is. Now that I have aol I need to move my contact list to aol,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so. I registered on AOL but I need to make it my homepage and move my contact list from Verizon
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 9 months ago.

Hello. How were you using your Verizon email? Do you still have that email address?

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I see your remote offer to move your contacts. Please reply back when you are ready for the remote offer so I can connect to your computer

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

*Your payment failed for the remote offer, please contact customer service to ensure your payment goes through so we can continue*