Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm having trouble with ny baby monitor, It's a motorola

Customer Question

Hi! I'm having trouble with ny baby monitor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's a motorola bp36 The camera broke so i bought another one And i can't pair it as camera 2, or delete cam 1
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you guide me through the pairing? It says pairing fail
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you are trying to pair the camera to the camera monitor which came with the camera or you are trying to pair it with your computer?

What is the error you get while trying to patch it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The camera broke so i bought a new one! I cant delete the #1 which doesnt exist and can't pair the new one it says PAIR FAIL
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With none! With a new camera
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

You nee to reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the parent unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. ï Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF key P on the parent unit to turn it ON. ï Is the correct camera selected? Change the camera number, if necessary. ï Is the video display turned on? Press the VIDEO ON/OFF key V to turn it on. ï When operating using batteries, only the Display will go blank after 2 minutes to save power. The unit is still active and will give you audio alerts. You can reactivate the screen by pressing any key.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Select “view” in the camera menu screen on the display. Then select one of the paired cameras to view. You can also select “SCAN” to constantly toggle views between cameras.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Select “add” at the camera menu screen on the display. Select a camera, 1, 2, 3, or 4. An LED on the display will blink and the display will show “press pair on cam”. On the bottom of the camera unit, press the pair button. A confirmation beep will sound.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still doesnt work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The beep sounds and then it says pair fail
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedure below: 1. Press the M button of the parent unit and the menu bar will pop up. 2. Press the < LEFT button or > RIGHT button until is highlighted, and the del/add/view/scan menu will pop up. 3. Press the + UP button or - DOWN button to select add, and press the OK button to confirm. 4. cam 1 / cam 2 / cam 3 / cam 4 will pop up, press the + UP button or - DOWN button to select the desired CAM and press the O button to start searching for a camera unit. The green audio level LED will flash rapidly while searching. 5. Press the O button to confirm. 6. Press and hold the PAIR button underneath the baby unit until the parent unit finds the camera, beeps and the video from the camera appears

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still doesn't work
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

i will open the question to other experts for the views and input as i am running out of ideas.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michelle could you please request a refund for my question, im not pleased with the service. Thank you