Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Ai turned on my e-mail at noon today, and the number of

Customer Question

ai turned on my e-mail at noon today, and the number of messages I have received are in excess of 3,000 and rising, this on the day I received a message from Bell about my "new e0mail" service! Please contact me and let me know how I can get of these many messages quickly.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
internet Explorer

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.