Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I keep getting this email everytime my iphone 6+ checks my

Customer Question

i keep getting this email everytime my iphone 6+ checks my google mail to this account (it is set up as one of my accounts in iMail): Someone just tried to sign in to your Google Account***@******.*** from an app that doesn't meet modern security standards.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

what email do you get all the time when your phone sync to check gmail.

Please explain the problem a bit more in detail.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have attached a photo of the email I receive each time. Please let me know if you need more.By the way I only have this account on my iPhone.
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Try to remove the google account from the i-Phone and after that restart the i-phone and reconfigure google account using the***@******.*** user name that should take care of the problem.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks I have done so and will let you know if the problem occurs again. Thanks.
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.
Rating is only required when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.